Defining Our Very Best
Our Code of Ethics articulates three core principles
to aid us in achieving our district's mission of educating all students to their maximum
potential. These core priciples also help us in creating a District culture that fosters
trust, commitment and teamwork, so that we can build an environment
where mutual support, hard work, creativity and
innovation are the norm for our District.
1. The state of excelling, doing better, surpassing.
2. Demonstrating virtue, superiority.
1. Steadfast adherence to a strict moral or ethical
2. Soundness, honesty, freedom from corrupting
influence or motive.
3. Having the courage to do the right thing.
1. The quality of being accountable.
2. Ability to show good judgment, deliberate thinking,
self discipline and perseverance.